travelplans.in + travelplans.co.in

IT.com

netstar

TRAVELPLANS. IN + TRAVELPLANS.CO.IN

Any ideas???

Thanks & Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
I like these and think that they are good names with good commercial potential. I'd say that each one is worth high $xx to low $xxx.

I'd say that each one is worth high $xx to low $xxx.
Yes, these domain looks commercially so valuable. It can go for some $xxx itself. Just leave it for auction where ever possible. Anyhow, how old is this domain?

Yes, these domain looks commercially so valuable. It can go for some $xxx itself. Just leave it for auction where ever possible. Anyhow, how old is this domain?

I registered them at the start of this year. Anyway, I don't think that I want to sell them NOW ..... ;) If I sell, I must receive a really GREAT offer... Opps, getting greedy again.....

I would say that you have a chance of getting $XXX or $XXXX for the 4 digits it would be in the $1000 range. Now you have a chance to develop this site and you could earn maybe 3 to 4 times that amount.

Promote then build a good backlink and generate a nice PR, have some good content and you will get way above what you are asking for. good luck.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom