Transferring my domain to my hosting site

IT.com

Postman

I just bought a new domain from Name.com and now I?m thinking of transferring it to my old host Bluehost. How can I accomplish this?

I have already tried to add the new name servers but the moment I tried to verify it on Bluehost it can?t be confirmed.

I don't think that you can transfer a domain for 60 days after you register it.

In any event, IMHO, you'd be better off leaving your name with a registrar rather than with a host.

Once you change the nameservers of a domain, it can take up to 48 hours for the change to propagate across the internet. So, just check that you've done the nameserver change correctly and wait.

Don't take your washing to the dhaba. Don't try to pick up some snacks at the place where you take your clothes.

First rule or registrations is to use a proper registrar. You want control over your property. With a reseller, you never know what will happen.

What do you mean by leaving your name with the registrar and not with your host?

As I have said before that I have changed my name servers to that of my web hosting. Is this what are you trying to say?

Can I use my domain even if I don't transfer it to my web hosting?

Can I use my domain even if I don't transfer it to my web hosting?

Yes, you just need to change your nameservers. Your host will tell you what you need to change these too.

What do you mean by leaving your name with the registrar and not with your host?

You were asking about transferring your domain to your host. There is no need to do this and in fact, it would sort of be a step backwards.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom