Tracking your results

IT.com

ritchie

Just the other day, I came across an article that estimated that only about 50% of small business actually have websites. This really got me thinking about what these enterprises are missing out on. Away from that, I think it is important to track results so as to know what works and what doesn't.

One good way is by use of Google Analytics. Essentially, tracking helps you understand your mistakes then work around taking corrective action.

They really are missing out on a lot. I think that any business that does not have a website will not be in business for very long in this kind of market.

In any endeavor, if you wish to see any kind of improvement, you have to be able to track what you're doing and see what's working and what's not. I think that businesses that are not online can still do these things using other means.

For me, it has to be about who or what the target market is. There are many traditional businesses with no website at all but whose sales turnovers are really high. It would be safe to say then that there is huge potential for them if they thought of venturing online.

It's really surprising how many people say they want to win and build a successful business, but most aren't willing to do the work to make sure that happens. Most just don't bother to learn what's working and what's not, and then they're surprised when things don't work out.

It's really surprising how many people say they want to win and build a successful business, but most aren't willing to do the work to make sure that happens. Most just don't bother to learn what's working and what's not, and then they're surprised when things don't work out.
You have to sweat it out to get results since nothing comes easy. Most people forget this simple fact. I have heard people talk about analytics and I feel that this is part of the tracking of results. The amount of input actually determines the resulting output.

The truth is that if you want to succeed in the market place, you have to become really good at what you do, especially if you have an online business competing worldwide level.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom