Total number of .in registrations, 1.5 million in March 2012

IT.com

SB2000

Hi,
I heard from a source I trust that the total number of .in registrations was 1.5 million in March. Sounds about right to me but I wondered what other folks think. Plus if anyone has a more recent figure or a link to a more official announcement I'd appreciate the help.
Cheers...M

Would be good if the Registry published these numbers. Not sure why it is such a big secret. CIRA (the .ca registry) publishes these numbers right on its home page, updated daily.

And it's a real pity the Registry didn't celebrate the 1 million milestone. They should have taken a moment to pat themselves on the back for the accomplishment.

Whatever that number is it will be tumbling now that the "penny" registrations are over and domain markets in general are on a downturn.

Big drops pending.

the gems are at the bottom of the ocean,it costs to pick them up,the one at the surface are carried by the waves and change hands or remain ownerless, the gems seldom surface

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom