Tools for capturing leads and growing your email list

IT.com

domainking131

Forum Leader
Staff member
A whopping 75% of people visiting your website are probably never going to return. That makes generating leads, and capturing emails, more important than ever before.

Today we will examine a multitude of WordPress-friendly tools for helping you to add a lead capture form to your website so that you can start collecting information and building a successful website from here on out.

How to Add a Lead Capture Form to Your Website
To start, I want to clarify that this is not going to be a step-by-step tutorial outlining exactly how to add a lead capture form to your WordPress website.

While I could easily do that, the truth is, I find that there are so many different, and equally effective, ways to add lead capture forms to your website, it wouldn’t be as valuable to highlight only one solution.

That’s why I am going to break the different ways into easy to understand categories so you can pick which method will work best for your needs.

List Building Plugins
Perhaps the most obvious place to start is with list building plugins. Integrating with all of the popular email service providers, giving website owners lots of design options, and proving to be effective at capturing site visitor information, this is a good place for you to start.

You can see the complete process explained here

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom