Token.com reportedly sold

IT.com

JulienJ

Back in November, I noticed that Ali Zandi of Starfire Holdings was brokering the sale of the Token.com domain name. Token.com was owned by a company called Token Media, which switched domain names to TokenMedia.com while their domain name was being marketed.

Yesterday afternoon, I re-visited Token.com to see if anything had changed, and I noticed a new “coming soon” message on the landing page. Using the DomainTools Whois History tool, I also noticed the domain name had transferred from Network Solutions to Tucows earlier in January and the domain name is now registered under Whois privacy. Suspecting the domain name may have been sold, I emailed Ali Zandi to ask about the status of Token.com.

Ali reported to me that the Token.com domain name was sold. Unfortunately, the purchase price (and original asking price) are not being revealed. Here’s what Ali told me via email:

“Yes, we did indeed broker it. The deal has been finalized via Escrow.com. The sellers were extremely happy, and the buyer is a major player in the crypto currency space. This domain garnered more interest during the brokerage period than almost all of our other brokered names combined. We locked in a buyer within a couple of weeks from the start of our EBA.”

Source

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom