TOL.CO.IN
NGL.CO.IN

AMY.IN

646.IN
718.IN
917.IN
212.IN

AUTOLOANS.CO.IN

the way drops drop....I`m never going to get any.....I don`t want and can`t get up at 5 Am....my wife would be suspicious.

Nice to see that the dropping LLLs barely last 5 minutes on the open market.

Business is brisk at the moment :)

Good question - we're mainly in the era of hand-regging still.

Some people talk to contacts at registrars and other people do the research manually, often with a tool such as Domain Punch Pro.

I had been googling for that software or script..but came across one, which is called Domain Name Grabber. It will cost you $129.95.

But I am not sure about it.

Domain Grabber software is truly unique. It's availability is extremely limited to domain speculator pros. The software allows you to enter the domains you wish to attempt and register, along with the start time and stop time of the registration attempts. You then simply press Go, and let the software attempt to grab those high-class domains you've always wanted! Each license can be purchased for a 12-month license at $129.95 per registrar and includes free updates for 1 year at no additional costs.

Just gonna have a try at it.

Here is the link to the site

Domain Grabber's Site

Interesting... and sponsored by Moniker too....

I'll download the demo and test this out.

Moniker takes a pretty leisurely pace with respect to .in registrations. If you try to register drops through them (by hand, via software, or API), I have a feeling you would have a low success rate.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom