Today is the last day to submit your domains for auctions on World Domain Day

IT.com
I also submitted few of my domains.. i hope they get accepted.
Do Anyone know how the auction proceeds , like what will be the base price , commissions etc?

Have they published the list of accepted names yet? They had advertised that it was going to be published by August 14...

Have they published the list of accepted names yet? They had advertised that it was going to be published by August 14...

I imagine they have a lot too choose from.

Sensible reserves and quality names should determine whether they get in or not?

Some really high quality names in the list. Will be interesting to see reserve prices though..

Some really high quality names in the list. Will be interesting to see reserve prices though..

Agree, em some very nice names.

Hope they don't suffer from the Sedo syndrome and end up with unrealistic high reserves, pointless if that is the case.

Reserve prices starting to go up now..

Anyone know if there is going to be a proxy bidding service for those who can't make the event?

"Update 21st Aug: We have to pull out .IN names from auction, following an advisory from the .IN registry asking not to auction .IN names."

Shame but not that surprising

Only 1 of my domain got selected and I was excited to see it in the auction but how I forgot that .in registry officially doesn't allow .in domains to be auctioned.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom