Tips and tricks to earn more

Dusart

Banned
When it comes to creating income from domain parking, what are some of the tips and tricks that one can use to earn more money?

overcast

I think the best option is the domain redirection. I know many affiliate marketers who use the domain redirection as a method to simple redirect the people to new domain. And this domain may simply convert the offer. And there is nothing to be done on our site. It can be good for the conversion. It can be also good option to avoid any domain value to go down. As it's redirecting the offer, there is nothing to worry about.

ritchie

People are normally divided on this topic. Infact, some argue that having parked domains isn't good for SEO and that it is much beneficial to actually have domain redirects. The idea here is that redirects avoid the possibility of search engines penalising a site for duplicate content.

Mallard

After parking domains for six months and getting very little, last month I unparked two of my domains and stuck pages with Google Adsense and Amazon Affiliates up. I've already made the same revenue as I did in those six months, partly because I don't have to give the domain parking company a cut and partly because the search ranking starting to improve. I'm not sure how much you can make from domain parking.

Parth

It seems parking companies wanted more and more of the money and at a time when internet users were getting savvier about avoiding parking pages. I'd love to hear of some present day successes though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
domainking131 Emoji domain name registration tips and tricks Resources 10
Prashant Sharan Morgan Linton's tips on developing your domains Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Efty's must-read tips for domainers in these tough times Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Donuts' tips to secure Price Drop domain nNames Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Domaining Tips: setting deal deadlines Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Morgan Lintons' pro tips on blogging Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Domain Magnate's tips on buying and selling domains Non-India Related Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Some tips on using the Lead Generator tool Resources 0
J Domain Hijacking Prevention Tips Legal Issues and Dispute 0
D Need marketing and SEO tips? Try SEObook. Resources 2
JulienJ Tips to avoid getting scammed The Lounge 0
Mikhaela Marketing Tips Marketing Your Website 7
Merc HotStock.Tips Non-India Related Domains 0
franka playpoker.tips @ https://flippa External Auctions 0
franka dubaitravel.tips @//flippa External Auctions 0
franka topinvestment.tips @//flippa External Auctions 0
franka stressfree.tips @ ://flippa External Auctions 0
domainking131 Discover these insider tips on how domains create value Resources 4
domainking131 GoDaddy Billionaire Bob Parsons' 7 Tips For Entrepreneurs The Lounge 0
domainking131 A Few Practical Tips for Negotiating with People From China Non-Indian Domains 0
Webportal 6 Tips for Hiring a Great Web Design Agency Websites 0
Webportal 10 top tips for young entrepreneurs Indian Websites and Start-ups 4
anquest Games.GURU Sells @ $10K | SportsBetting.TIPS €4.7K (appx. US$5,264) | The DN Journal TOP 20 New GTLDs 3
anquest Harvest.IN Sells @ EUR 701 (appx. US$782), SportsBetting.TIPS EUR 4.7K (appx. $5.25K), SEDO Sales General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
domainking131 21 tips to choose the right domain name in the new top level domain Non-Indian Domains 0
anquest Entrepreneur.CLUB Sells For $7.5K | Innsbruck.TIPS For EUR 3.5K (appx. US$3,928) | SEDO Sales New GTLDs 2
domainking131 Tips to send better emails Resources 2
domainking131 Jeff Gabriel shares tips on how to sell more domain names Non-Indian Domains 0
anquest Dortmund.TIPS Sells For EUR 980 (approx. US$1,078) | The DN Journal Weekly TOP 20 Sales New GTLDs 0
anquest Omegle.IN Sells For $1.5K | Dortmund.TIPS For ​EUR 980 (appx. US$1,072) | SEDO Sales General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
anquest City.TIPS Sells For €8.5K ​(appx. US$9,010​) ​Power.FINANCIAL For $3K, The DNJ TOP 20 New GTLDs 0
anquest AEO.IN Sells For $1,290 | City.TIPS For EUR 8.5K​ ​(appx. US$​9,082)​​ | SEDO Sales General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
domainking131 Content Marketing tips to convert web traffic to sales Webmaster Forum 0
domainking131 If you are going to Namescon, here are some tips to get the most out of it General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
domainking131 CEO.XYZ has some tips for Entrepreneurs New GTLDs 0
domainking131 Starting off as a Domainer?? Here are some tips!! Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Tips to get your first blog post accepted Resources 0
domainking131 HorseRacing.tips sold for $8,200 New GTLDs 0
domainking131 Free Traffic Tips Webmaster Forum 50
domainking131 Build traffic for your website- Tips Webmaster Forum 8
E 6 tips to choose a right domain name Webmaster Forum 1
P FREE daily market tips The Lounge 5
Ceres SEO tips for mobile-friendly websites Marketing Your Website 3
Jeff Tips for Buying Domains on the Aftermarket General Indian Domain Name Discussion 1
Ceres Blogging Tips by GeekOnNet.com Webmaster Forum 4
Ceres Business Tips: What Not To Do Indian Websites and Start-ups 0
S Tips to cut costs. The Lounge 3
Ceres UDRP Tips for Trademark Owners Legal Issues and Dispute 0
I Tips for Beginners! General Indian Domain Name Discussion 2
Ceres 8 Writing Tips by Copyblogger.com Webmaster Forum 1