time spent on social bookmarking

IT.com

M.Y

Country flag
hi,
just looking to see how much of your seo time some of you guys spend on social bookmarking for your site and do you see significant results in traffic? ...or do you simply outsource it?

see its not depends on time, its depends on your work.the result take some time but you should go for bookmarking,forums,blogs and all.

Bookmarking is not just for low level link building but also I am getting huge traffic that I like about bookmarking. I don’t think for search engine ranking when I am at social bookmarking sites :)

Bookmarking is not at all a waste of time.. If you have the ability to do it in a proper way, you can see a lot of improvement in traffic and as well as keyword rankings. If you are following the same old style not implementing something new, then I can say that you are surely wasting your time.

Bookmarking is not at all a waste of time.. If you have the ability to do it in a proper way, you can see a lot of improvement in traffic and as well as keyword rankings. If you are following the same old style not implementing something new, then I can say that you are surely wasting your time.
I too agree that social bookmarning is not a waste of time. It also help in serp improvement. IT also help in new content crawl fast by Google & others.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom