THERE’S A NEW PODCAST IN TOWN

IT.com

JulienJ

One friend, who also happens to be named Mike, half-joking, mentioned on how the conversation we were having would be an interesting podcast. As the conversation deepened and the beers flowed, we committed to making a podcast about these old shows just for fun. My other friend, let’s call him “Scott”… well, that actually is his name, had no idea what a podcast is and offered to do some dance moves in the background. We played along.

Unlike most ideas, we didn’t let this one drop. While it’s not a business venture and we’re not expecting to profit from it, it was a great reason to stay connected an get together more frequently. We threw together a website, gave ourselves a crash course on podcasting, and recorded and released our first episode on iTunes today. Making that first episode was a lot of fun and a great learning experience. Looking forward to the rest of them.

While it’s not a domaining related podcast, I invite you to check it out “I Used to Watch This?” on iTunes or where ever you happen to get your podcasts. Give us a rating if you like it and stay tuned for the next episode where we talk about one of my favorite childhood shows. I’m not the youngest domainer on the block so some of these may be hidden treasures younger people should check out to see how good/bad TV used to be.

Source

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom