The worlds most powerful .in domains : what do you guys think?

IT.com

mediia

Brandshouts International :
brandshouts.com/brandshoutsmedia.html which by the way is me : has Invested in the Development of Future Power / Impact Brands These are the Foundations for Future Corporate and Commercial Enterprise, Designed for Optimal Impact and Global Market Penetration.

These were my future planned enterprises:

They are actual surety statements / soft closes / power platforms to encourage future business activity and action:

The following provide the some of the worlds most powerful communication channels for email addresses and allow for the integration of Sub Domains to diversify and optimize market presence

The .in extension not only applies to "India" but "International" , "Investments" and "Innovation" this is good marketing tip for you guys to consider and utilise to maximise your value when selling future .in domains : THINK BIG : THINK GLOBAL : THINK COMMUNICATION

WWW . LANDVEST IN

Land Investment, Property and Real Estate Sector

WWW. FUTUREVEST IN

This one covers all sectors : Future power platform and communication channels for the investment or future technology sector.

WWW. POWERVEST IN

This one designed to capitalise on one of the worlds largest growth markets the power /energy and investment sector

WWW. ASIAVEST IN

ASIAVEST Say no more! with the recession only hitting hardest Europe and the USA : The world is no focusing on investment opportunties in ASIA

WWW. NANOVEST IN

The advancement of nanotechnology and investment opportunities is growing at an exponential rate

WWW. TECHNOVEST IN

Investments in Future Technologies:

What do you guys think?

The purpose of a forum is to network: we have decided to let the "market place" decide the value of the aforementioned via BIDO which is a no reserve auction: Apparently we need 20 votes : and lasts 1 hour

As this a global .in forum could you suggest any free marketing channels to let the world know these are available: potential buyers or possible interested parties we could target?

In my opinion the .in domains are undervalued as their true potential has not yet been realised

People Power - You Power : The more feedback and interested parties I get will Determine the price :

The higher the price and more media coverage we get benifits us all : pushing up the .in domains maket value

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated :

In return how can I Help You ! follow me on twitter @domainvest : I Will follow you : DM Direct Message, Reply to us your domain sales, auctions, events

Email me: future@domainvest.in

My ethos is Design Innovate Integrate : My vision is on channeling global emerging and creative talent: MEDIIA, ARTIIA, DOMAINVEST INTERNATIONAL, etc, to which we are actively seeking global media and investment partners.

I am an entrepreneur from South Wales UK and Believe in Globalization and Hence changed my name to Tribe

Thanks in advance for your support and direction

WAZZA

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Jeff Following INFORUM also on Twitter :

@indian_domains : is this you!

You can tweet me / reply or DM us @domainvest

WAZZA

hello @domainregister my name is wazza Domainvest International : we will follow you too! you are welcome to @domainvest : Us : any events, blogs, articles, your thoughts , insight, replies and your domain sales : no spam please! Are you a bido member ?

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom