The value of having short domain

IT.com
Shorter domain helps organisations to spend less effort as most of the interal applications will use the sub domaining... like jobs.microsoft.com ... jobs.msoft.com obviously consume less typing efforts than the earlier one, when you look into an organisations over all efforts where they are having so many employees working it may be wiser to keep it a shorter name provided its rightly represeting the brand and other parameters specific to organisation products/services they are offering.

Also remember that smartphones will still have huge booms in the next year to 3 and i believe shorter domains will be easier to type-in on a smartphone than a 3 word .in.I think lll.ins could easily provide a good foundation to indian tech startups and online companies to lauch and keep a good,sizable audience. Purchasing via the internet is also increasing, so buying on smartphones will increase too. Short domains like lll.ins do not go down in value. period.The worst might stay at a stunted,low price, but thats the only anomaly.Besides, you can play the simple numbers game with llls- The more lll.ins get sold on the aftermarket, the smaller the lll.in market,so price goes up, favoring the supplier(you). It might take 3-6 years, but it is easily worth the while.

In my very honest,stubborn opinion, if you do not think llls are good/decent investments or asset in any solid extension, then you are not a true domainer.3character.com really shows presents the niche quite well.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom