The @username Handle - Getting Your Desired Name

IT.com

horatio

Country flag
Hi Tech Crowd,

Should you want your desired username to enhance your online profile..

Check out Radically Different Twitter Alternative - TWISTER - social media platform!

Sir Richard Branson -- Endorsed Twister micro blogging platform! Its in a book about Bitcoin!...

Sssssh!

TWISTER - decentralised micro blogging website:
www.twister.net.co

IMG_20191229_122145.jpg

The website -- Twister allows you to POST a tweet about any subject matter without getting into TROUBLE!

For example, a political post about a famous person, or a company or anything you want (THATS THE THEORY anyway)!

I could lend a helping hand to register your desired name.. I have it set up on my laptop, TWISTER.

There is still some usernames available to reg'd.

Let me know should you want any questions answered, and by the way, TWISTER usernames could be better value for money
than Twitter - your account cant be BLOCKED, or your post REMOVED...

There is no BIG BROTHER watching YOU! basically the LAW.

THAT GIVES YOU - FREEDOM!

FREEDOM TO TWEET!

AT LAST ON THE WORLD WIDE WEB!

Finally, the Twister social media platform is used by the technology crowd - it is poised to go mainstream, and of course with Sir Richard Branson endorsing it, your little digital real estate, could be worth BIG ££££'s - the same trend as Twitter, BUT MORE VALUABLE! Like $2 million for a good username, rare one!

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom