The question about the neighbors.

IT.com

vlada

A quiet environment is good for our study and sleep. Some doctors say that quiet environment is contribute to our health. Your neighbour is listening to music, which is very loud, when you are going to have a rest.
Do you mind it?

Well to tell the truth yeah I do mind being disturbed when I want to sleep. I can doze off only when there is zero disturbance.

A quiet environment is good for our study and sleep. Some doctors say that quiet environment is contribute to our health. Your neighbour is listening to music, which is very loud, when you are going to have a rest.
Do you mind it?

I agree that a quiet environment is important when when you are studying or sleeping.

As for me, I'm one of those people that can sleep through anything - alarm clocks, noisy neighbours, construction, music etc. I grew up in a large family, so I must have learned to block such noises out. :D

well, i do not mind at all. as long as they know when to do it. if it is late at night, then of course i will complain and talk to them. i will really get annoyed.

well, if the music is good, i will enjoy it as well. But if its to very loud, I shout back at them and one I do it, they will have to reduce the volume. they have no choice!!;)

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom