The next big thing

IT.com

Dusart

Banned
What is the next big thing in domain monetization? I read an article earlier which stated that some domain name portfolio owners want to be able to develop a large number of their names at once. My question is, will mass produced sites make more than domain parking?

Hi there, we are doing mini sites for $199 . Refer all those domainers to Websites .. Happy to offer a discount if you mention "InForum" in the conversation :)

Mass produced sites should be very easy to do, especially if your server lets you host them all in one space and just point the domains at the right place. Since domain parking seems to have a penalty in search engines,and mini sites can have good SEO, you might well do better in search rankings and organic traffic. It just depends on how you monetise it.

That's actually a great explanation, Mallard. Thank you. Sometimes I fail to understand the sense behind some of these strategies, but when you put it like that, I can see how this can be profitable.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom