The luck factor

IT.com

jigyasa

How many of you believe in "the luck factor" as the predominant in success? I know we all have seen examples of people completely unworthy or success, achieving it. Do you label that as sheer luck?
I think luck is a factor. But the last one :)

I'd say luck has only a small part to do with success. Hard work, great ideas and persistence are more likely to help you achieve success.

I think luck is an important factor, but like what DomainLobe said, if you keep trying and you're smart about it, your going to get lucky.

How many of you believe in "the luck factor" as the predominant in success? I know we all have seen examples of people completely unworthy or success, achieving it. Do you label that as sheer luck?
I think luck is a factor. But the last one :)
I think that the luck factor is very significant. But to use the luck you must be prepared absolutely. Every day we pass through many situations but only the man who are interested and prepared have the chance to use them.

Sometimes I do feel that some people are born lucky, but you see life is much more to it.Just being lucky doesn't fetch you every thing.Handwork surely does wonder one day.

Luck has nothing to do with success but hard work is. Those people that you are thinking didn?t deserve it is working their butts of even if you don?t know about it.

Sometimes I do feel that some people are born lucky, but you see life is much more to it.Just being lucky doesn't fetch you every thing.Handwork surely does wonder one day.

Yep sometimes we feel that there are some people that are born lucky thus making us feel that they're somewhat superior to us. But hey luck is just a little factor on our life it is us who would decide what would be our life 10 years from now.

I'd say luck has only a small part to do with success. Hard work, great ideas and persistence are more likely to help you achieve success.

My thoughts exactly. One should not rely with luck. People who've succeeded had gone through hard work and persistence. They've set their minds to what they want first then set goals to achieve them. Sheer luck is indeed a factor but it's place is at the last:p

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
angemon
Top Bottom