the-iphone-3g.com

IT.com

Ice

Hello everyone!

I was wondering how much you all think the domain: the-iphone-3g.com would be worth? A friend of mine is looking to sell this domain and I'm trying to see what he would be able to really get for it.

Thanks a bunch!

I would think that the-iphone-3g.com would be worth somewhere around $250-$500. You could probably try putting it up for sale on a few domain auction sites and see how it goes.

Good luck with getting that domain sold.

It's worth a good lawsuit! Apple is pretty aggressive at defending its trademarks.

It's worth a good lawsuit! Apple is pretty aggressive at defending its trademarks.

I totally agree with Jeff here. It's a pretty bad idea to create a domain with copyrighted material that isn't yours in the title, and then attempt to sell it. Maybe you should just erase the domain if possible, but if you try to sell it, chances are someone will find you.

I totally agree with Jeff here. It's a pretty bad idea to create a domain with copyrighted material that isn't yours in the title, and then attempt to sell it. Maybe you should just erase the domain if possible, but if you try to sell it, chances are someone will find you.

Like the gentleman above, I too am of the that you forget about selling that domain or even promoting that domain. It would put you in huge trouble if those apple guys find you. Instead of earning a few hundred dollars, you might be in loss of few millions. STAY AWAY.

I am sure you would be little scared and upset after reading the above posts. Well I don't think there's too much of trouble in your domain. I suggest you consult a lawyer if you are willing to develop something around it! Other wise selling it out right would not be much difficult.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom