The great army of unorganized domainers

IT.com
taken from rick's blog: The Rick Schwartz Domain and Traffic Blog RicksBlog.com...Home of the "Domain King": The great army of unorganized domainers

I have often told my 18 wheeler story. I will reprint at the end of this post. I wish domainers knew the power they had. If they knew perhaps they could harness it. So easy yet so impossible. Having 500 people achieve one goal. A big goal. Any goal. Alone we do our thing. We survive and thrive. But why stop there? Why not move mountains? Why not move mountains that have acted as barriers not things of beauty. Of course we all know the answer. We could not get past which mountain to move. So we are paralyzed and powerless.

As a group we reach every corner of the world. Our reach is wide. What we can achieve is limitless. What would I like to do you ask if I had the power? It really would not matter what, the only thing that would matter is that we could duplicate many times over and in a variety of endeavors.

So this post is about nothing and everything. No real purpose. Just imagining out loud what we could do. The power we do have. Just that power has no power.

so whats the moral of the story? ;) do you get it? reply back!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, Rick Schwartz has written many articles that seem to have the same structure-he tells you how things "should" be, but in the end, its always easier said than done. He's got a very nice portfolio of names, so i dunno if he's relating to the right people when he gives these "suggestiions", like "domainers don't know what power they have". well how many type-ins is Rick getting per day? and how many are the average domainers geting per day? maybe rick gets so much more, if there were 100 domainers like him, they could actually haev alot of power and leverage, but alot of domainers aren't as lucky as RIck is, and just don't have great portfolios, so they manage on the level they are at, whether its just trying to market a few names here and there, park some names here or there, and stuff like that.I would like to see more "how to" explanations in his articles, so we can all reach the top of our domaining game in the near future.

i only wished i was him, in his shoes, in his house, writing his blog, having his domain portfolio, having his car, his house! ya but would liked my name and age to have been the same as now! xD lol the toys.com and candy.com selling story was good too.. so good that it finally became a reality show! xD

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom