The Future of Domain Investing: 10 Reasons Why There Are Still Millions to Be Made

IT.com

ebiz4india

The Future of Domain Investing: 10 Reasons Why There Are Still Millions to Be Made
By ShaneCultra | JAN 15, 2011

People ask me why I invest in domains and I give them a simple answer. It’s not the beginning but it’s early and I’m going to take advantage. Early enough to be a part of one of the best money making opportunities we’ve seen in the last 50 years. I can buy Internet land and prices that are just a small percentage of their future value. I buy just like I buy real estate, beach front and highly desired locations. There is plenty of land and plenty of domains, but the most wanted will continue to stay the most wanted. Here are 10 other reasons why I can still make millions with domains in the near future.

Source: 10 Reasons Why There Are Still Millions to Be Made

Re: The Future of Domain Investing: 10 Reasons Why There Are Still Millions to Be Mad

11) IDN'S- domain names in native languages. I am sure we all prefer to use our own language if we can.
Just think how many millions out there that don't use English as a first language and the opportunities that offers for astute investors.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
angemon
Top Bottom