The Essentials of Buying and Selling Domain Names

IT.com

JulienJ

We’re back on the saddle for another round up adventure.

Today’s round up will help those of you in search of good content centered around the essentials of buying and selling domain names.

From novice to expert, I believe you’ll find a good bit of content spread far and wide throughout the internet.

From DomainSherpa.com to Namepros.com to Domaining.com to DomainNameWire.com to DomainBoardroom.com to name a few of the many domain news places, you’ll find and uncover an assortment knowledge when it comes to buying and selling domain names.

Today, I’m sharing with you my top 7 posts for buying and selling domain names.

My hope is that you are able to glean knowledge from each piece of content, and put into action some of the various domain selling and buying techniques to benefit yourself and others you may know.

Why domain buyers should do simple math before making a domain name offer
Have you ever really sat down to do the real math behind the cost of a domain name you so badly wanted to purchase and the operation costs of a brick and mortar store?

Many business owners are shocked and appalled at the asking price of domains without ever considering or comparing the cost to their brick and mortar.

Complete article

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom