The Dawn of Bharat Internet, an Internet conglomerate developed to serve

nametrader

Banned
To My Family and Friends

Today is Feb 29, 2012 a very special day in my life. It’s now around 9-30pm EST and Bharat Internet has just gone live. Padma and I have just launched a new journey in our lives, she has remained patient while I have dedicated every available second of my life towards our Company. The journey ahead is going to be even longer, but I can’t wait.

Bharat Internet is very unique because I created the entire concept in my head, I bucked the Industry way of acquiring domain names and used my own methods. I spent years researching every single one of my domain names before I purchased them. All the domains that are listed on the partnership page were either purchased on NamePros, DNForum and INForum or HAND REGISTERED. Not one domain is acquired by using automated tools or domain back ordering services provided by registrars. I have no problem with others using automated services and systems, but for me it’s both challenging and personal. Some Corporations use technology to overpower the domain market and I believe in fair play for everyone plus I will beat them. Domaining and web development is an art form and it’s my passion. So I combined the two and created Bharat Internet. This is my life’s work, every bit of knowledge I’ve acquired from the Internet is incorporated into my Company. I’m extremely proud of my “Developer Partnership Program†also. I don’t want to sound arrogant but I’ve created a program that will allow other people to create the websites on my domain names and we share in the profits. This program only takes time, any developer can make me a website in their spare time. Combine all the websites I will have with sponsors on them while they’re up for sale and providing a service or product on top of everything else and all developed by someone else. I purchased every domain name with the intent of developing them myself and each has it’s own purpose in my mind, but the partnership program is a way of getting it done so much quicker and more diverse also. Plus this way everyone has a chance of making some money in their spare time. I had to employ a copywriter and four other people for even I have some limits, ha, ha. These people believe in my vision and are very dedicated to making it come to life. I’ve done everything I can do, so now I give it up to God.

What is in the name:
BHARAT -- my motherland, I love her and my company is set up to promote her, local businesses and her citizens in the most positive light.

What future holds:
I see myself as already being a very fortunate & successful man with the love of my family and friends, but my wife wants some more money. Bharat Internet is now a team responsibility and as a team we’ll work together in order to secure our families future.

To anyone whoever dreams I have a message for you. There is no limits to your imagination and what one can achieve in life. Train yourself to be aware of your surroundings in your realm, use the tools of your trade along with past entrepreneurs successes in order to create your own successes. If you don’t try you can’t succeed, the most successful people in the world are also the biggest failures, my point being success or failure learn from it all and keep on going. If you never even try, that’s true failure. So any entrepreneurs that may stumble across my letter to my family & friends, remember what it used to be like: leave me a message I would love to hear from you.

I’m aware of the fact that the Internet has started to make it’s way into the homes and offices of India. The way Indians adapt to this change and the prospects that come along with this will simply be amazing. I’ve already witnessed the developments in the west and India NOW IS YOUR TIME. The Internet dawns in India and me along with Bharat Internet wish to be part of all of it. Life is good, stay tuned my friends I have other projects on the horizon.

Thanks for your time and please feel free to give me some suggestions, comments even criticism, I can take it. Tell a friend, we’d appreciate any publicity wherever and whenever possible. Have a great day.

Thanks and regards,
Nanda, Ravi

mwzd

Congrats, sounds like a good venture.

I've been developing for the Indian market since 1998, if you need some info / tips, feel free to pm / email me.

Good Luck!

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
CyberKing FOR SALE - महा.भारत (Maha.Bharat) IDN Domain Indian IDNs 0
R .Bharat Domain Names @Rs.21/- Only General Indian Domain Name Discussion 4
Jeff Free .bharat domain with every .in registered Indian IDNs 6
H Beer.India (बीयर.भारत) Full Bharat Hindi Domain. Offers over $10,000 For Sale 0
Jeff Dot bharat domain initiative fails to take off Indian IDNs 6
D swachh-bharat.com for sale For Sale 0
CyberKing Dot Bharat domain to be unveiled on August 21 (Comprehensive article posted today) Indian IDNs 4
C Bharat.name & Ranchi.info For Sale 2
R ..IN framework for .Bharat in Devanagari script for public comments Indian IDNs 0
R dot-Bharat domain names in Hindi by May 2012 Indian IDNs 13
R .bharat open to register? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 12
D .bharat domains will be available from dec 2010 General Indian Domain Name Discussion 7
R .BHARAT is coming for IDN Indian IDNs 45
Ceres Bharat Matrimony offers facial search feature The Lounge 2
Digital Pandit Internet.com Auction receives 9 “Statements of Interest” in excess of $35M Non-Indian Domains 0
Digital Pandit Chinese Domains: Domains that Chinese internet companies want to buy Resources 0
Digital Pandit i2Coalition + The Domain Name Association = Powerful Internet Infrastructure Advocacy Group Registrars 0
Digital Pandit Namshop, the applicant for .idn , is again applying to ICANN for a newgTLD .internet ; a space for IGOs,NGOs Registrars 0
Digital Pandit Podcast Alert !! : Ryan Estrada on how his 9-part drama podcast Big Data about stealing the keys to the internet came together Resources 0
Digital Pandit Internet now has 366 M domain names in Q1 2020 Non-Indian Domains 0
Digital Pandit Internet Commerce Association introduces a more affordable membership option at half the price Registrars 0
Digital Pandit Verisign 2019 Q4 report: Internet grows to 362.3 million domains Registrars 0
Digital Pandit Domain preference of top 100 internet companies in China Non-Indian Domains 0
Digital Pandit ICANN Board interrogates Internet Society over .Org deal Registrars 0
Digital Pandit Q&A with Ethos, Internet Society and PIR Registrars 0
Digital Pandit Can Internet Society's claim about .org’s history be bogus? Registrars 0
Digital Pandit CentralNic acquires Team Internet AG for $48 million Business and Economy 0
Digital Pandit CentralNic to acquire Team Internet AG Business and Economy 0
Digital Pandit The Canadian International Internet Dispute Resolution Centre enters the world of UDRP. Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Digital Pandit Brian Norgard's Musings: Premium Domain Names are “Internet beachfront property” Resources 0
Jeff Neustar aims to democratise the Internet General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
CyberKing The curious case of Internet.IN from 2011 Legal Issues and Dispute 0
CyberKing India's Internet Speed Test - 100 Gbps by 2019 Business and Economy 0
JulienJ Bitcoin-Only Charity Fund Donates $1 Mln To Internet Archive Cryptocurrencies 0
domainking131 Up to 20 million people could get broken internet in domain security rollover The Lounge 0
A The internet is now 32 years old, and still growing! Business and Economy 3
A Has the increased internet speed in India affected possible growth? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
domainking131 Cryptocurrency Hedge Fund Cofounder Matthew Goetz Compares Bitcoin to the Internet in the 1990s Cryptocurrencies 0
A New technology for India and the internet General Indian Domain Name Discussion 3
domainking131 Elon Musk tweets about X.com and the Internet loses it’s mind Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 The Pricing of Internet Domain Names Looks Kind of Random Non-Indian Domains 5
Dhaval Raja Biggest Astrology Domain Portfolio On The Internet - ZodiacSigns.com, AstrologyCompatibility.com etc Non-India Related Domains 0
prasanna kumar The Internet Era and Teenagers The Lounge 9
anquest India TOPS 462 Million Internet USERS / UP 30.5% Year-on-Year / HIGHEST Growth Rate Worldwide General Indian Domain Name Discussion 3
ritchie How the internet affects economic growth Business and Economy 7
ritchie Power outage or internet downtime? The Lounge 5
domainking131 Internet Grows to 334.6 Million Domain Name Registrations in the Second Quarter of 2016 Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Verisign: Internet Grows to 326.4 Million Domain Names in the First Quarter of 2016 Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Indian Internet Startups Face Money Crunch Business and Economy 0
domainking131 Facebook hires Google Fibre co-founder for Internet projects The Lounge 0