The Castello Brothers sell the domain Traveler.com – It becomes a new crypto travel aggregator

JulienJ

Michael Castello, of Castello Brothers LLC, announced the sale of the domain name Traveler.com. The announcement came in a comment on DomainInvesting.com.

Michael Castello did not disclose any more details for this sale and the domain name whois still reflects his company’s info. The purchase was done maybe on a payment plan or some other more complicated deal.

But the new buyer is already known as the new website is up and running. Traveler.com is a crypto-friendly discount travel aggregation platform that claims to be offering lower prices on travel products and services to consumers than traditional outlets, through an internal real-time crypto to fiat exchange and use of the native Traveler utility token (“TRVL”) on the site.

Michael said that the price will be made public but did not say when. Of course some will say that this is another big crypto domain name sale. Well yes, but not exactly.

Source

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
domainking131 Interview with Michael Castello of Castello brothers The Lounge 1
DNJournal.com BIG Week for Domain Sales Led By Castello Brothers 6-Figure Sale + 3 More Above 100K Non-Indian Domains 1
Prashant Sharan Michael Castello's concerns about the domain industry's future feels real Resources 0
DNJournal.com How Michael Castello & Walt "Baby" Love Landed a $1.5 Million Deal for Room.com The Lounge 0
Prashant Sharan Michael Castello landed a $1.5 Million Deal for Room.com.Let's find out how? Resources 0
DNJournal.com Whisky.com: How Michael Castello Turned a Free Domain Into a $3.1 Million Sale The Lounge 1
Prashant Sharan Booth Brothers - the domain industry mavericks' latest .IO acquisitions Non-Indian Domains 0
JulienJ Durov Brothers File Telegram And TON With SEC, Report $850 Million Already Raised Cryptocurrencies 0
Prashant Sharan READ THIS: Morgan Linton on how to sell domain names Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Morgan Linton: Domain names sell for six-figures every day Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Changing prices frequently can help you sell more domains Resources 0
Prashant Sharan SZ.com is latest two-letter domain to sell to China Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan “legacy” .net domain name sell for five figure prices Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Prime Loyalty and Grit Brokerage pair up to sell Client.com and Clients.com Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Epik shared a video about premium domain names they have for sell Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Frank Schilling and XYZ might sell .car, .cars and .auto registries New GTLDs 0
L Want to sell these below 4 domains For Sale 0
Prashant Sharan Mike Mann's 2 domains sell for a total of $69,776 in March Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Morgan Linton : This is a time to buy not sell Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Why did a four character domain sell for $16,500? Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan ISOC criticizes deal to sell .Org Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan How did HVW.com sell for $12,000? Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan .CLUB knocks down premium prices to sell through registrars New GTLDs 0
Prashant Sharan Calculating sell through rates for Brandbucket Non-India Related Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Brian Harbin teaches you "How to Sell". Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Verising to sell o.com for $7.85 Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan For beginners: The Ultimate Guide to Sell a Domain Name Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Webinar : How to Value and Sell for Profit ".io" domains with Mike Carson New GTLDs 0
sivaprakash ONLiNEBiKES.iN - - [Motorbikes, Cycles, Bike Accessories, Used ,Sell Buy, Rental Bikes] For Sale 17
D How to sell domains with Moz DA > 30 ? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 1
JulienJ 10 Ways to Sell More Domains Resources 0
JulienJ SIX TYPES OF DOMAIN NAMES AND WHAT THEY SELL FOR Resources 0
JulienJ Is it just me or did Handle.com sell for less than what it’s worth? Non-Indian Domains 0
Santosh M I want to sell my domain name carwalo.com For Sale 0
Santosh M want to sell my www.socialnaka.com website For Sale 0
Santosh M I want to sell my carwalo.com domain For Sale 1
JackD It’s Silly to Buy Something That is Much Harder to Sell The Lounge 0
jedi Domain MakeBreakfast.in - need to sell now! For Sale 0
JulienJ How Many Geo Domains Should You Expect To Sell? Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Token Media moves off Token.com to sell domain name Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Vanity.com and Vanity.net sell for $340,000 Non-Indian Domains 0
ritchie The legal right to sell Websites 1
Connected Would You Sell? The Lounge 6
iamthecountry loop.co.in sell it to loop mobile or a competitor For Sale 0
Merc Sell.immobilien Non-India Related Domains 0
DNJournal.com One of the World's Great Domain Portfolios is On the Market - Why Skip Hoagland Decided to Sell The Lounge 1
Roshni When to sell a domain on? Webmaster Forum 2
D caargames.com domain on sell Non-India Related Domains 0
Irfan Shafi Need a Broker to sell my Indian news website General Indian Domain Name Discussion 2
Dusart How to find the right products to sell Webmaster Forum 10