The Art Of The Deal

IT.com

Swisslist

How many here buy and sell sites/names simply because you like the art of the deal? The motions you have to go through to get deals done?

Not me! I'm all about the bottom line. What happens in between does not really excite me as much as what I get at the end of the deal. I guess maybe for me this isn't really as much of a passion as it might be for a lot of other people.

I haven't thought about this before but it looks like a great venture. I'm thinking that it would definitely excite me if I was doing this for profit. Are you looking to get into this soon?

I can see how this would be totally exciting for anyone who loves to buy and sell domains, but I think after a while this could get monotonous. I'd like to hear from those who are actually doing this for a living.

I can see why some people would be interested in this for the art, though for me, I could not do it too often due to various situations. Despite how we say "just for the art", it actually involves a lot of effort and analysis before making the decision. Perhaps this may be possible in a small group, say, with a friend or two.

I am doing this working toward a better retirement income. If I depended on it right now, I would be starving.Probably my own fault as I do not buy the "hot" expensive domains to resell. It has always been my luck that as soon as I touch something, the value goes out of it:(

I don't have a website to sale but if there was any good sites I like to buy it because a real good site can bring you good money and when get good money you can extend your job bigger and bigger so I think it's better to deal a good site

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom