The 4G spectrum will be MASSIVE in India!!!!!!!!

IT.com
My view :

internet users at moment are very small compare to the huge population of 1.22 billion , atleast 30 to 35 % of the population will access internet by 2015 and also most of these internet users will involve in e-commerce trade which will make the many more investors and companies focusing to spread their internet presence.. 4g will play a catalyst role in creating the history.

Thank you domain pundit,

I also believe that this is the case and within 5 years internet usage in India will be revolutionised through the usage of 4G!

I just bought TD-LTE.org

What do you guys think of this name? I also own td-lte.in too!

It seems that this will be the winning technology in the 4G race:

http://mybroadband.co.za/news/wireless/37312-td-lte-an-opportunity-for-south-africa.html

OPINIONS PLEASE GUYS!

I just bought TD-LTE.org

What do you guys think of this name? I also own td-lte.in too!

It seems that this will be the winning technology in the 4G race:

http://mybroadband.co.za/news/wireless/37312-td-lte-an-opportunity-for-south-africa.html

OPINIONS PLEASE GUYS!

Hi Truekumar,

Like your energy. I am fairly new to the domain business but an old hand on the technology arena. If I can give my .02, I see that you are excited with the cheap entry/exit in buying domains and are loading up, but what happens when we try to buy too many is that the law of large numbers kick in and only say 1 in 10 even 100 may be worth it. New year comes and we have 10 domains to renew and extend this logic by xtimes domains and x times year renewals:)

Take a deep breath. Let's not rush, there is no California gold rush. Plenty of domains and plenty to be made, IN TIME.

Peace:)

Thank you for your opinion domain venture, I completely understand what you are saying in regards tip the rush and although I admit to have made a few mistakes with some other names, I still believe there is potential in a lot of them, I have carried out plenty of research over the last couple of year in regards to 4g and definitely think it will take off. I'm just interested in opinions on the domain names themselves. Again I appreciate your opinion.

Any other opinions guys?

Thanks for the opinion Powler, but what would you think is a GOOD 4G related domain name??

Or do you think any domain name related to 4G is JUST average?

Your opinion is appreciated, cheers!

Next year is going to be big!

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5jd15N6k0mhuMXGwFDlFPk6KQ_TkQ?docId=CNG.dba16b6f31b0699f781ef352ab4c228e.171

Hi guys,

I have just acquired 4Gphones.org and also 4Ginternet.info

What do you guys think of these names??

Any opinions are most welcome, cheers!

I am still looking at developing this name, but I need to find a partner whom would be interested in the writing and development side of things. Would you be interested Jeff?

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom