TechCrunch Founder To Raise $100 Mln For Cryptocurrency Hedge Fund

domainking131

Forum Leader
Staff member
Media company TechCrunch founder Michael Arrington has announced that he is raising $100 mln for a hedge fund called Arrington XRP Capital. The fund will be mainly involved in the buying and holding of cryptocurrency assets, as well as in investing in token sales and some equities and debt.

According to Arrington, his entry to the virtual currency market marks the next stage of his professional career and he thinks that he will be involved in the sector until his retirement.

"In the last several months, I've gone from crypto enthusiast to 100 percent crypto. I've only been looking at crypto deals. This is what I think I'll be doing the rest of my career."

Brief details of the fund
According to Arrington, the fund is the first of its kind that will compel all limited partners (LP) to invest in Ripple (XRP). The cryptocurrency is being used to power the RippleNet software of San Francisco-based startup Ripple. The token will also be utilized by Arrington XRP Capital for all distribution transactions, as well as fees.

Source

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prashant Sharan Morgan Linton talks with the MultiForce.com founder on launching a new venture during a pandemic Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Y Combinator founder's two cents to start ups on choosing domain names Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Hexonet Co-Founder joins CentralNic as the Head of Reseller Division Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan GGRG Founder Giuseppe Graziano interview's DN Journal's Ron Jackson Resources 0
Prashant Sharan The Big Exit: Divyank Turakhia,Billionaire Founder of Media.net Names Vaibhav Arya as the new CEO General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
Prashant Sharan The Big Exit: Divyank Turakhia,Billionaire Founder of Media.net Names Vaibhav Arya as the new CEO General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
JulienJ DNACADEMY FOUNDER, MICHAEL CYGER, JOINS THE DOMAINSHERPA REVIEW PANEL The Lounge 0
domainking131 PayPal Co-founder Says Blockchain Good, Bitcoin Not So Sure Cryptocurrencies 0
DNJournal.com The Warmuz Way: How Trellian Has Triumphed for 20 Years Despite the Tragic Loss of a Founder The Lounge 0
domainking131 .Co co-founder predicts healthy results for .Health domain name New GTLDs 0
DomainSherpa How a Startup Founder Negotiated and Purchased Snappa.com – With Chris Gimmer The Lounge 0
domainking131 Facebook hires Google Fibre co-founder for Internet projects The Lounge 0
domainking131 Former Founder of InfoSpace Raises $6.7 Million For Blue.Tech The Lounge 0
domainking131 Bazaarvoice founder launching new company on .World domain name New GTLDs 0
anquest SURGE 2016 | Bangalore | Feb 23-24 | Spkrs. incl: Dave McClure, Founder, 500 STARTUPS; Sachin Bansal Business and Economy 0
K Founder.co.in For Sale 0
domainking131 Crowdrise founder buys NepalEarthquakeRelief.com: Raises $11,000 Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 ShadesDaddy founder advices on Domain Name Hijacking Recovery Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Chad Folkening, co-founder of Domain Holdings interviewed by Inc.com Non-Indian Domains 0
DNJournal.com Inside Sedo: Co-Founder/Former CEO Tim Schumacher Leaves With a Fascinating Look Back The Lounge 0
Prashant Sharan Two startups branded on .io domains raise $53 Millions New GTLDs 0
Prashant Sharan NamesCon organizers are helping to raise funds for school and ICA Registrars 0
marsh How to raise a website's Google rank Webmaster Forum 7
domainking131 GoDaddy to raise $418 million in IPO Non-Indian Domains 0