Talking to yourself

IT.com

NVnone

When you are by yourself for a while, say a few hours, do you talk to yourself. I just noticed that as I was reading through a few of the posts, I read them aloud as if I were reading to another person. I do this sometimes and I think its because you actually learn better if you hear something as you read it. True or no? What are your thoughts?

Hi NVnone,

I confess that every once in a while, I talk to myself. :eek:

I have no idea what it means if you talk to yourself. There might be something to what you say about learning better if you hear something as you read it. However, it would probably depend on the individual as we all have our strengths and weaknesses.

I once worked with a woman that talked to herself almost none stop. She usually talked to herself about what she was doing or what she was about to do. That was weird enough, but when I first met her she told me that she often interrupts herself.:confused:

I do talk to myself every once in a while but it doesn’t mean that I’m crazy or something. Normally, when I’m reading conversing on chat rooms or forums I do talk what is in my mind even if I’m not speaking to anyone.

talking to yourself is very neccessary to aquaint with yourself and discover things about yourself. It helps you to know about yourself.

When you are by yourself for a while, say a few hours, do you talk to yourself. I just noticed that as I was reading through a few of the posts, I read them aloud as if I were reading to another person. I do this sometimes and I think its because you actually learn better if you hear something as you read it. True or no? What are your thoughts?
I want to say that when I am alone I usually talk to myself but not aloud. But I consider that the habit of talking to themselves aloud by another people irritates me a lot.

I have seen lot of people doing that but I don't have this kind of habit,I do sing songs when I am alone but talking, nay!

I want to add that I have seen a lot of people talking to themselves and I was impressed a lot. But I understood later that many of them simply use mobile devices which are well-known by the name "Free Hands"!

It happens to me every once and a while. Just like you said. I'll be reading and then I'll notice I'm talking to myself. It's kind of creepy to be honest.

It happens to me every once and a while. Just like you said. I'll be reading and then I'll notice I'm talking to myself. It's kind of creepy to be honest.

Do not be afraid. I think it is more or less normal. You must allow yourself some little weakness. Just be yourself and that is all!

I guess your right. I have noticed a lot of people doing this. It seems fairly normal around in my community. Maybe I'm really in a mental asylum! lol

Just because the majority behaves one way, it doesn't mean it's the right way. We should remember that the next time we are told we are the "odd one out." :)

Talking to yourself maybe consider by some as a sign that you are crazy but you don?t have to put up with them since you know that you are perfectly sane. Don?t mind what others are going to say to you but rather focus more on what you are doing.

I talk to myself. I always do it to drain my mind of negatives, I call it self-talk. It's not actually being crazy. It's kind of weird though, but actually it's a way to encourage myself. When things go crazy, what I do is pat myself then say "It's okay, you know, there's nothing to worry about." Afterwhich, I'll be fine. :)

i sometimes do talk to myself but of course i just do that if i am alone. talking to yourself doesn't mean that you are crazy. sometimes it helps us to discover ourselves and when we are depressed, it helps a lot. when i was still studying, i discovered that reading something aloud is a good way for you to memorize it or understand it better.

I talk to myself on a regular basis. I agree that reading aloud does help me to assimilate. I also talk to myself when I have many thing to do; to organized them in my mind. I don't feel bad; my doctor talks to himself.

We all talk to ourselves. It's quite normal then. I also do it on a regular basis, I don't want to be caught talking to myself though. I don't want to be accused of losing my mind and going crazy. Going to a mental asylum would be tough.:p

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom