Taking a break

IT.com

Britney

Is it possible to take a break from posting on your website for a while and still maintain your current rankings on the search engines, or does that affect where your website is ranked?

I think that there is a reason why they say that you should post consistently. I believe if you're posting once or twice a week and then suddenly stop following that routine, it would definitely affect your ratings.

One thing that I'm sure about is that you can never gamble with constantly uploading new content to your website. If you have to take a break, get someone who can professionally handle everything else in your absence.

It's so much easier just to schedule your posts and make sure that you have one set to publish on the same frequency that you are used to posting new material on your site. For example, I usually have about three months' worth of posts and articles ready at any given time and I set these to automatically go up on my site once a week.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom