TabletWorld.in

IT.com
Request for appraisals...

Its a ready-made ecommerce business with very good traffic increasing every day. Inviting buyout offers...

Well its hard to appraise a good website like this. It will all depend on the end user (business dealing in tablets) who might need something like this in an Auto Pilot mode where they can concentrate on other issues.

I do not see any domain investor paying good money for this with generating money from advertisements, as the only hope. They might pay good money if they want to enter the tablet business.

In your case www.TabletWorld.in lost 60% traffic in the last month according to Alexa.com. Things are changing very fast in advertisements as traffic drops suddenly. So advertisements might not be reliable in this case. You can try talking to all the Tablet brands in India for direct advertisements.

I have some good (Product)(Country).com (like CosmeticsIndia.com, TabletPcShop.in, IndiaTabletPc.com etc) esp for the Indian market. And i am in no mood to sell them all. You can find my reasons here - http://domainsdomains1.blogspot.com/.

I guess your best bet would be to tie with some suppliers in India or China and have a full on Tablet E-commerce store, if you have the time to manage. If not approach some end users for getting the best price.

Cheers.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom