T20.net

IT.com

Domainer75

Hey,

How much is this name worth ?

T20 is the new form of cricket. There is a billion $ league launched in India which is a roaring success. IPLT20.com which is the official website points to T20.com. T20.com has become one of the most visited websites in the world

T20 cannot be trademarked.

What do you guys this will be worth ?

I think that it's a really good name, but it's hampered a bit by being a .net. So, I'd say it's worth mid-$xxx.

If cricket is a billion dollar industry then it makes sense that plenty of people will eventurlly want some of the action, regardless of the extension. Plus, it's so generic that it can't be trademarked which means a competitor may be interested.

I wouldn't sell for less than $5k to an enduser at this moment. Put a simple forum on the domain name, market it like crazy for a year or so. Then let the key players know it's for sale and sell for upwards of $50k. You won't just be selling the domain, you'll be selling them the fans also.

Don't let this name go for pennies on the dollar. Develop it.

He didn't ask what it can be worth presumely later. I was giving him suggestions if he wanted to hold onto it.

He asked about it's current value and people who don't sell domains for a living undervalue them, which is understandable.

I would have never developed a great domain if I wasn't encouraged. Eventually I had to go with my gut and it paid off.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom