T.R.A.F.F.​I.C. East 2014 | Miami Beach | Opening Night Photos/Highlights, R. Jackson

IT.com

anquest

Country flag
T.R.A.F.F.​I.C. East 2014 | The Fontainebl​eau Hotel, Miami Beach | Opening Night Photos/Hig​hlights by Ron Jackson

[ T.R.A.F.F.I.C. East 2014 official website/schedule:
http://targetedtraffic.com/program/2014-schedule.php ]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dnjournal.com/archive/lowdown/2014/dailyposts/20141030.htm excerpts:

Photos and Highlights from Opening Night at the 2014 T.R.A.F.F.I.C. East Conference at the Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami Beach

By Ron Jackson

The 10th anniversary edition of the T.R.A.F.F.I.C. conference got underway tonight with a scintillating opening night outdoor welcoming party at the Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami Beach. This after the day began with another round of pre-show cabana networking[...] before visiting the cabanas that circle the central serving station in the middle of T.R.A.F.F.I.C.'s private pool at the Fontainebleau Hotel.

[…] Mike Robertson […] visits with T.R.A.F.F.I.C. Co-Founder Rick Schwartz.

[…] A highlight was the first screening of a 20-minute film produced by Danny Pryor that covered the entire 10-year history of the pioneering domain conference.

[...] At 5:30pm T.R.A.F.F.I.C. East 2014 officially got underway with a lavish opening night welcome party held on an outdoor deck overlooking the T.R.A.F.F.I.C. cabana and pool area on one side and the Atlantic Ocean on the other. [...]

[...] On Friday the first full business day at T.R.A.F.F.I.C. East will get underway at 9:45am (you can see the full schedule here [
http://targetedtraffic.com/program/2014-schedule.php ] in my next post from Miami Beach.

(Posted Oct. 30, 2014)

-----------------------------------

[ Ron's Full Article - including the photos:
dnjournal.com/archive/lowdown/2014/dailyposts/20141030.htm ]

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom