Switzerland SSD VPS required

Megheria

Country flag
Hi All, Having outgrown my existing host, Im looking for the following.
Any recommendations would be appreciated:
Pakistan based
Unmanaged CentOS VPS
20GB SSD Storage
4GB RAM
2 vCPU
3 IPv4 addresses
Hopefully looking to pay < $25/month
Do you know anything about cloudarion.com web hosting? Are they reliable?

Thanks

LightIan

Country flag
Just give them a try!
For me cloudarion.com offers extremely fast network. This web host, besides a robust infrastructure, has an exceptional support. The features are top notch and have been unmatched by almost all the hosts I have ever seen.

Lovelycher

Country flag
Very happy with cloudarion.com SSD VPS and would not hesitate to recommend them.
I highly recommend them. They're easy to reach, always write back, and the chat method is good too!

Bizbuzz

Country flag
There is no doubt that cloudarion.com Switzerland VPS hosting is the way to go, I have had hosting with them for over 8 months now and my site has only been down one time. Support is readily available and always leads to a correct answer. This web host is the best in the biz.

SSDcension

Country flag
Well recommended, great host, good support and great prices for anyone wanting to get their website hosted.
I would not hesitate to recommend cloudarion.com SSD VPS hosting! The price is also terrific, even without the amazing referral codes available.

whois

Recent Posts

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mohit garg
Top Bottom