Survey: 86% will watch TV on mobile in India

IT.com

Ceres

I didn't realise so many people watch Tv via their mobile phones. I just read about the KPMG survey which states that 86% of the respondents in India are likely to watch live TV via their mobile phones in the next year.

Obviously, I was curious and checked out "MobileTv.in." The website states "MobileTV.in coming soon." ;)

Note this was a worldwide survey, so out of the 4,190 that were surveyed, only 210 were actually from India.

To read more about the survey results, see:

KPMG Mobile Study: Music, Gaming, mCommerce, Mobile TV In India | contentSutra.com

I didn't realise so many people watch Tv via their mobile phones. I just read about the KPMG survey which states that 86% of the respondents in India are likely to watch live TV via their mobile phones in the next year.

Obviously, I was curious and checked out "MobileTv.in." The website states "MobileTV.in coming soon." ;)

Note this was a worldwide survey, so out of the 4,190 that were surveyed, only 210 were actually from India.

To read more about the survey results, see:

KPMG Mobile Study: Music, Gaming, mCommerce, Mobile TV In India | contentSutra.com

Holding on to my mobile/cellphone related names for a while as I foresee the market exploding- relatively cheap and efficient way to access the net and tv programs.

Perhaps should start looking at getting MobileTelevision.in developed.

Holding on to my mobile/cellphone related names for a while as I foresee the market exploding- relatively cheap and efficient way to access the net and tv programs.

Perhaps should start looking at getting MobileTelevision.in developed.

Great going Wot.

If I was travelling, I'd readily watching TV via a mobile phone. I'd really prefer a computer but hey I wouldn't complain if it was via the mobile phone. :p

Speaking of watching TV on your phone....

This is the best thing since.... the iphone

I was slinging on a PDA - till they opened this up to the iphone. Its amazing!

Life's good at the top!

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom