Surrender of GoogBlog.com to Google

IT.com

Ceres

I was in a bad faith that i can legally keep the domain googblog.com but when i kept myself in the place of google i understood i really did very unfair to google. since two weeks i have been trying to delete the domain googblog.com, but i am unable to because godaddy has put my domain on hold, on your consent godaddy may delete the domain or unhold it. I sincerely apologise to Google for infringement, misuse of their intellectual property (GOOGBLOG.COM).

WIPO Case - GoogBlog.com

Phew... stay away from anything that has a G in it, just because NASDAQ symbol is GOOG, next it would be infringement if I use a capital G in my First name, since that is the favicon used by the mighty....

Thanks Ceres for brinqinq this to our notice (notice no g / only Q .. how bout QOOQBLOQ.com ;) arrrrrrrrrr nasty one...

Cheers

next it would be infringement if I use a capital G in my First name, since that is the favicon used by the mighty....

pubdomains.in, I don't think it will ever get that bad...or at least I hope not! ;)

I don't think it was unreasonable for Google to go about this domain name. As soon as I saw GoogBlog.com I thought of Google. Hey, do you really think the respondent wasn't thinking of Google when he registered GoogBlog.com?

Phew... stay away from anything that has a G in it, just because NASDAQ symbol is GOOG, next it would be infringement if I use a capital G in my First name, since that is the favicon used by the mighty....

Thanks Ceres for brinqinq this to our notice (notice no g / only Q .. how bout QOOQBLOQ.com ;) arrrrrrrrrr nasty one...

Cheers
funny GOOG.tlds are in parked :p and .com is since 1997

I don't think it was unreasonable for Google to go about this domain name. As soon as I saw GoogBlog.com I thought of Google. Hey, do you really think the respondent wasn't thinking of Google when he registered GoogBlog.com?

I agree - Goog would remind you of Google and the respondent must have had the motive to encash the similarity. Very tempted to register Goggle / Goggles + blog though... :)

Thx
G

Just reminds me to the famous saying about IRS:
"We have got what it takes to take what you have got":)

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom