SUPER BLOWOUT on 2 LL, LN, NL, 3 LLL, 3 NNN.cc QT.cc NYY.cc 3A.cc 613.cc & MORE $100+

IT.com
First please read the description right below this prior to checking out the domain names that I am listing at a crazy LOW price.

For safest and secure transaction for both of us - I most probably will ONLY accept www.escrow.com. - I will pay all escrow fees. Most domain names are registered at GoDaddy, Moniker, Enom, and therefore free transfer from one account to another at the same registrar. A minority of domain names are registered at 1and1. If you would like to transfer domain names away from 1and1 I will refund you up to $6.99 ONLY after doing so.

Please check Who.is: Universal Whois Lookup to determine where the domain name you are interested in is registered at.

Please pm me ONLY for the domain names that you are interested. ONLY post below that you have sent me a pm.
An exact duplicate of this posting will be listed on several domain forums. Domain Names are first come, first served.

Any questions please feel free to pm me. If you have another secure way of paying me then please let me know beforehand.

Buy 2 or more domain names and receive $10 off of each domain name. If you buy domain names then that will be $20 off. If you buy 3 domain names then that will be $30 off and etc.

Thank you!
greensmile.gif

Here are the domain names.

QT.cc - $6000 (sounds like "cutie")

QZ.cc - $1,050 If you buy ZQ.cc as well I can make both for $2,000. that will ONLY be $1,000 a piece.

ZQ.cc - $1,050 -
If you buy QZ.cc as well I can make both for $2,000. that will ONLY be $1,000 a piece.

$250 a piece for 2 Character .cc below.

3A.cc

1o.cc

2V.cc

1D.cc

1F.cc

2F.cc

2H.cc

2i.cc

3J.cc

3o.cc

4A.cc

4J.cc

4o.cc

4V.cc

4W.cc

7D.cc

7i.cc

9W.cc

B5.cc

i8.cc

X1.cc

o0.cc

0o.cc

G7.cc

G9.cc

5T.cc

6R.cc

7J.cc

8Q.cc

8Y.cc

9F.cc

B2.cc

B4.cc

X5.cc

Z1.cc

613.cc - $100 (number of jewish mitzvos)

NYY.cc and NYY.me (combined deal) (New York Yankees)
For just NYY.cc the price is $250. The price for just NYY.me the price is $350. Buy both and the price is ONLY $500. That's a $100 savings.

The following domain names have already sold.

5O.cc (sold)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: SUPER BLOWOUT on 2 LL, LN, NL, 3 LLL, 3 NNN.cc QT.cc NYY.cc 3A.cc 613.cc & MORE $

may i ask how are the domain names appraised? sorry cause i am very new and can't seem to put my head round the prices

Re: SUPER BLOWOUT on 2 LL, LN, NL, 3 LLL, 3 NNN.cc QT.cc NYY.cc 3A.cc 613.cc & MORE $

may i ask how are the domain names appraised? sorry cause i am very new and can't seem to put my head round the prices
clear.gif

Hi and how are you today? :)

I remember what it was like when I was new and inexperienced in the domain business. I had wished that there was somebody that could help teach me the domain business and it wasn't VERY easy to find someone that wanted to.

I started a blog for this reason and it's called Domain Names For Sale PLUS Useful Info. Tips and Tricks on Domain Names that Nobody Else In Their RIGHT Mind Would Ever Share.

I haven't had the time to update my blog in the past couple of weeks and I am also trying to find someone that can help me redesign my blog.

As far as selling my 2 character .cc domain names. I watched VERY carefully to see what the average selling prices are for .cc

I try to sell my domain names below market value. I don't care to be greedy and charge ridiculous prices for my domain names. I make most of my money by having MANY repeat customers and I have sold MANY MANY domain names in the past 3 years. I believe in doing business honestly and ethically.

If you have any further questions or comments please feel free to post below or you can send me a private message on here. :)

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom