Suggest good online business!

IT.com

indipang

We are a group of guys who are well qualified to handle all sorts of work involved in managing online businesses. In past we had started up 3 companies out of which 1 failed and 2 have already been sold at reasonable profits.

Moreover we would consider partnership deal as well if you aren't willing to just treat your idea as a suggestion.

How about selling electronic goods online? Especially mobile phones and ipods. They are same everywhere and people would be pretty interested if you can sell it for cheaper rates than what it costs at retail stores. Moreover its not too trouble some.

Online florist business is also pretty good. Just contact few florists in large cities, co-ordinate between them and you're done. Great profitable opportunity.

If you want more... pay my consultancy charges!

As a result of my year in India a little while ago I learned that interest in the US and jobs in the US is very high (I don't know if or how that interest has changed recently). That suggests a business to me: information and forms about visas and travel in the US AND possible job openings for Indians in the US. I can't tell you how many times young Indians asked me about jobs in the US. There seems to be a business opportunity here.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom