SugarFree.in

IT.com
Thank you for your reply, PeopleNet. Appreciate it. Yes, I do feel that SugarFree.in has got good potential. Estibot values it at $1500, but I guess it is worth more.

What do other members feel about it?

hmm, never thought KWs like this would be worth alot, but apparently it is.

IMO, name is worth mid to high $xxx currently.

The only problem I foresee with this name is that Sugarfree is a trademarked name from what I know. Developing it could lead to some legal hassles. You would be better off trying to sell it to the Cadila group which owns the brand.

I had approached Cadila a few weeks ago, even before starting this thread, but the deal did not materialize. But I am planning to keep this domain because IMHO, it is a valuable one.

As regards to TM, i did some research before approaching Cadilla, and although I am no attorney, I did realize that keeping this domain is not an infringement of their copyrights.

PeopleNet, thank you for sharing those three links. They were informative.

Try to develop a minisite for diabetes, it will be really helpful or create a affiliate store for diabetes medicines and stuff like that..

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom