stolen cars

IT.com

Mei

Big trucks and SUVs are among the most appealing to car thieves. So i try to buy cars or suvs that are not really that expensive. but i know that even though our car is not that appealing to car thieves, we should still be very cautious and careful.

I was completely under different impression, smaller cars are easy prey for the car thieves as small cars are easy to pick and hide and all. That's why I am extra careful about my personal car, the one I am having is the most viable one.

Last edited by a moderator:
If the thief wants to keep a very low profile, they might choose a Mini car over a flashy red Lamborghini. If the thief is a real thrill-seeker, they'd probably choose the red Lamborghini over the Mini. ;)

Jokes aside, getting your car stolen is serious business. You are right that we should be very cautious no matter how expensive or "inexpensive" the car is.

I was completely under different impression, smaller cars are easy prey for the car thieves as small cars are easy to pick and hide and all. That's why I am extra careful about my personal car, the one I am having is the most viable one.

maybe it still really depends on what car we have. those very expensive ones are very appealing to the eyes of thieves. but we will never know when they will strike because even low profile cars are being stolen.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom