still a long way

IT.com

peafowl

more than one thousand 3 letters .in are still available..

this tell us that .in domains will keep cheap for a long time..

I think it will be a while before most lll.in have a significant value - but the premium ones are already doing very well. That makes sense though - it's pretty unlikely that there are end users for most of the currently unregistered lll.in.

Here is a list of latest available LLL.in - 2330 are available

There is some movement. More than 60 were registered last week, including a few by end users.

Attachments

• lll.txt
    18.2 KB · Views: 32
  • lll.txt
    18.2 KB · Views: 32
I don't think we will see any big movements on the LLL.IN front ie. another sellout and hold until new money moves into the ccTLD domain market. The metrics support ccTLD investments especially BRIC countries as the internet is still just getting broad traction there.

more than one thousand 3 letters .in are still available..

this tell us that .in domains will keep cheap for a long time..

I'm of a different opinion on this than you are.
One fact is clear in the currently available LLL.ins- They are mostly bad LLL combinations. I've bought over 30 LLL.ins within the past 6 months,and i had to scan and sift through alot of these ones to get what i thought were the best LLLs. The good combination LLL.ins are gone, and only an unwise person would drop any of those. In summary, there's a buyout currently in place for good, meaningful, popular LLL.ins. These available ones are just remnants, but hey! there are still possible gems in there:p

Good to know, thanks! That's about 30 per day.

Would this be because of people registered them because of promotional price and hoping to sell them off for more before renewal? But this may also lead to lot of drop offs if they don't sell before renewal, so probably we should see lots of available May-Aug 2010.

Can't see the point in picking up any 3 letter/number .in unless they are prime letters or numbers and or INdia/INdonesia/INternet/INdiana related acronyms.

but hey! there are still possible gems in there:p

I think I got a gem! I registered GWY.in sometime back (after seeing this list). I had this up on Sedo for a few days and it immediately got a few views.

GWY is supposed to be short for GateWaY. I have now setup a free URL shortening service to run on it. All are invited to use it.

Cheers!

Can't see the point in picking up any 3 letter/number .in unless they are prime letters or numbers and or INdia/INdonesia/INternet/INdiana related acronyms.

But thats the genius of LLL!-they are as ambiguous as they are specific. You can use it for whatever you want, so an LLL.in might not have obvious India/Indonesia/Internet/Indiana uses when you see it, but that doesn't hurt its potential at all, unless its just bad c ombinations.
Finally, basic economics points to LLL.in steadly gaining in value. The supply is fixed and gradually reducing(from sales+development), while demand is at least staying the same, and actually increasing,so prices must go up in the future. i recently bought 8 LLL.ins for ~$11 each last week, and despite this seller regging these names for $4 a pop a few months ago and selling them for 3x reg fee, i still consider these names cheap because value must and will go up(for decent LLL.ins at least). The million dollar question i--How good is your LLL.in?

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom