Status of LLL.co.in

IT.com

ekaln

Ok - out of the first 6000 LLL.co.in, from AAA.co.in to IWT.co.in, the status is as follows:

1588 sold. (just over 26%)

Largest holders are:

develop@telepathy.com 221 domains (3.6%)
zen85894@zen.co.uk 57 domains (0.95%)

The most interesting thing the LLL.co.in list is how many domains are in Indian hands and are owned by people with just 1 or 2 domains.

A few others own around 20 to 30 domains including:
admin@melitaweb.net
rivaldik@gmail.com
info@domainseason.com
jeff@financialplanning.tv
jayant@jayant.com
stephenrwilson@gmail.com
knarfmusik@joimail.com
peaches07@hotmail.com
shengulchen@gmail.com
steve@northlakedesign.com

We all still have time to reg more good .co.in's, before all the good ones are gone!

Frank ;D

I'm running a check of all 3 L words in .in and .co.in and I'll post the results.
There are quite a few up for expiry mid FEB - so That may be a good change to pick up some good ones.

And tonight, I'll have the 4 letter and 5 letter words running for both co.in and .in.
My good friends on inforum.in will see the list first. :eek:

Not much movement with LLL.co.in

Only about 50 taken in the last month

LLL.in will sell out a long time before LLL.co.in does

hello everyone!
my first post on this forum.

i'm a believer in .in and .co.in just because of india's future potential, population , and TYPE-INS that many names get.

Honestly, many LLL.co.ins are getting snagged on the low. i got an available LLL.co.in available list on namepros 2 days ago, and so many all premium LLL.co.in are gone. i would advise people to find nice ones , and snag em. i just bought ber.co.in and lok.co.in. i own about 15 LLL.co.in. i'll be holding these for a while, but i don't think i will have regrets in a few yrs. :p

There are still several thousand unregistered.

Yea there are thousands left, but the number of premium/good combos is declining fast. I saw alot of bad ones left(and their LLL.in equivalents aren't doing great either).

Just saw at sedo, didn't liked many of the premium domains available there. and some were very common names including words liek gay, fun an like wise.

Just saw at sedo, didn't liked many of the premium domains available there. and some were very common names including words liek gay, fun an like wise.

well if you didn't like the "premium" names at sedo, which LLL.co.in did you like or do you usually like? Gay.co.in is a good name, and its probably payinig for itself with PPC income. One of my LLL.co.in mostly getting indian traffic got several $0.75 clicks in the past few days and made $3.

$0.75 clicks for Indian traffic is amazing!

Thank you. I thought it was too. Optimizing LLL.co.in is very hard(i have several that get some traffic, like unl.co.in), but if you can figure out relevant keywords, you could be in some consistent(probably little ) PPC income. I'm sitting on my LLL.co.in, and a few people are buying them on NP, but alot of people are holding their good ones. Not that many on sale on NP either, which means people are letting them go when they are underrated...

0.75$ clicks are great, This is not normally obtained for Indian audience. Yea Gay.co.in is infact a great domain name. there are quite some meaningful named domains available .

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom