State Bank of India (CANADA) - Help

IT.com
Hi all,

I have to open an account to quickly tranfer a huge amount of money and a friend of a friend recommended the State Bank of India (Canada).

I was wondering about the State Bank of India in Canada and whether ANYONE knows or has AN IDEA of any of their major business clients IN CANADA.

This will:
a) give me the confidence to know that they deal with major businesses in Canada and;
b) these major businesses in Canada trust the State Bank of India

Your input is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Gaurish; however, I want to know who SBI (Canada) CORPORATE CLIENTS in CANADA are to ease my fear when I open an account.

I am a business person and want to get an idea of who their corporate clients in CANADA are, which will then allow me to make a better decision.

Thanks. :)

I am a business person and want to get an idea of who their corporate clients in CANADA are, which will then allow me to make a better decision

Hello, I think this type of information will be hard to find out as companies don't usually reveal who they bank with.

the state bank of india is run by govt.of india.also if you funds are legit ,it is best option(dont know about time frames and customer friendly etc).it is most reliable bank in india(as far as security is concerned).My views though,It has netbanking faciltiy .I think rates are good too.
You will not get customer info of any good bank! otherwise it will stop being good!;)

Thanks Gaurish; however, I want to know who SBI (Canada) CORPORATE CLIENTS in CANADA are to ease my fear when I open an account.

I am a business person and want to get an idea of who their corporate clients in CANADA are, which will then allow me to make a better decision.

Thanks. :)
In that case, Pay a visit to Branch and ask all your doubts to your relationship manager.

btw, what fear you have regarding SBI?

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
anirudhkarl96
Top Bottom