Starting Development

IT.com

ryanmlanane

Obviously we know what one of my startup sites is - but I am also going to start developing some of my other web sites.

I looked and besides wall paper domains I had - the highest search popularity was signin.in

Google Exact for [signin] and [sign in] in India is I believe around 30,000 - add in [sigin to hotmail] etc, you hit a little gold mine.

I figure it will not be anything special but I am going to start development tonight where it is simply a portal to sign on to the most searched web sites in India. Include some Google Adsense, and see what happens. In all my years of domaining in .in - I am yet to develop so this will be my first attempt. If anyone would like to PM me hints it would be appreciated.

I assume when I am developing this out I want to get links from .in domains not .com (or does it matter?)

That is probably the one thing I am most curious about more than anything else. Anyone with experience developing trafficked .in sites I would appreciate a chat some time if you are willing : )

I assume when I am developing this out I want to get links from .in domains not .com (or does it matter?)

Links from Indian websites will help your website rank higher on Google.co.in. But a good quality link is always worthwhile, no matter where you are getting it from.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom