SQUEEZE.COM – IMPORTANCE OF A SINGLE KEYWORD DOMAIN NAME

IT.com

JulienJ

I recently had the opportunity to have a quick, yet valuable exchange with Brent Campbell, COO of Squeeze.com. Brent is known as being passionate about building successful companies and making the people around him better. He makes careful well-thought-out decisions supported by data and analytics. He is driven by a winning attitude and a desire for the team to win as a whole.

Mike: I’ve heard Squeeze referred to as a “disruptive fintech app.” Tell me more about Squeeze and why is it disruptive?

Brent: Squeeze.com is a comparison engine that goes to work for the consumer by tackling your recurring expenses. We compare it all, from mortgages to mobile plans and everything in between. Whether you’re looking to purchase your first home or just shave a few bucks off your internet bill, Squeeze has your back. We have been referred to as the Travelocity or Expedia for your recurring bills.

Complete interview

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom