Sports name

IT.com

zap

I just grabbed AllStar (dot) in
Any ideas

I am a rabid sports fan so it seems like a great name to me. Also being Canadian "All Star" is a widely used term in all of our sports!

Not sure how it works for .in extension

Thanks in advance for any input

PS; hopefully it doesn't get taken away for having the trademarked word "all";)

Its a short name and might have some value...but again India is India. Cricket domains might do better here.

For example, did you know that hockey is the national sport of India? However, how many people do you see play hockey? There are some football clubs and fans - but this is mostly in one state - West Bengal. This could have changed slightly over the last decade since I left the country, but given this how many hockey or football domains/ websites do you see?

How long would the craze for rubgy or baseball take to catch on?

Any way, bottom line - you might have a jewel in your hand - that only the demand (customer) can confirm.

Just to add to what msdomains has said, another option would be to develop it on bollywood stars (and trust me - it would do much better then even cricket) - don't restrict your vision to sports alone!!!

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom