Special two-letter .co.in registrations?

IT.com

Ceres

Until now I hadn't noticed that there are a few two-letter .co.in's that exist: ul.co.in and hp.co.in

Whois shows ul.co.in was registered in February 2004 by UL India Private Limited (an affiliate of Underwriters Laboratories Inc., USA).

hp.co.in was registered in September 2003 by Hindustan Platinum Pvt. Ltd.

I assume these must be rare and special LL .co.in registrations as according to the IN Registry website two-letter domains are reserved by government and NIXI order and are not available to the public.

Do you know of any other LL .co.in's that have been registered?

I didn't realise all these sites existed. It would be nice to learn what criteria these registrants met in order to get the LL .co.in.

Very interesting... Would be nice to know how this was possible.

Talking about two-letter .in, does anyone know if the registry is considering releasing them? It seems to be fashion at the moment with .de, .biz and .uk doing this.

Very interesting... Would be nice to know how this was possible.

Talking about two-letter .in, does anyone know if the registry is considering releasing them? It seems to be fashion at the moment with .de, .biz and .uk doing this.

Possibilities are always there. Money is the mantra.....:cool:

ac.co.in
dt.co.in
eb.co.in
ec.co.in
hs.co.in
mm.co.in
sf.co.in
sp.co.in
Thanks for data,

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom