Spa and Recreational Facilities

IT.com
C

Charrie15

KeralaHolidays.com/Hotels/Thekkady_-_Periyar/Aranya_Nivas.htm"]Aranya Nivas Thekkady in Kerala is a wonderful place to tour. In the beautiful surroundings of spice gardens and Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary is located Aranya Nivas Hotel. The Aranya Nivas Thekkady Kerala is located on the bank of the Periyar Lake and is an ideal base to enjoy wildlife tour of the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary. The Aranya Nivas is run by the Kerala Tourism Development Corporation (KTDC) and offers 30 elegantly appointed rooms. The rooms at the hotel Aranya Nivas Thekkady Kerala are fully equipped with all the modern facilities. Some of the facilities at the hotel Aranya Nivas Thekkady include color TV with cable connection, room service, telephone, currency exchange, travel assistance laundry and doctor on call. The Aranya Nivas Thekkady serves Indian and Continental cuisine. The hotel has a multi cuisine restaurant.

Apart from various leisure options like swimming pool, the hotel Aranya Nivas also offers various Ayurvedic massages and therapies to recharge your batteries. There are a number of Ayurvedic herbal bodies toning massages on offer at the hotel Aranya Nivas Thekkady Kerala. A tailor-made, Paradise in Waiting, just for you! Soothe every tired fatigued muscle here, with our Exclusive Wellness Package Holistic Approach that blends ancient eastern knowledge with the best of modern technology, where you transcend to a whole new level of peace and tranquility. Their wide spectrum of fitness programmers, facilities like sauna and steam rooms, treatment rooms for face and body, massages, wraps, hydrotherapy suite and a salon, are made available to all their guests, along with the state-of-the-art equipment the Spa has to offer.

This experience in its entirety is what gives Golden Palms its edge, making it more than just another Spa. Luxury Spa Holidays in India will take you to some of the internationally acclaimed Luxury Spa resorts in India. Luxury Spa Holidays have become one of one of the most popular theme travel in India. Spa treatments are no more considered luxury but have become a vital necessity. Excessively polluted environment causes a lot of wear and tear to the body resulting in accumulation of large amount of toxins. These toxins enter the skin tissues and bloodstreams and results in diseases in the human body. Luxury Spa Holidays in India offers to you a wide range of facilities and treatments. Spa amenities include Body Composition Analysis, Exercise Studio for all Aerobic and Workout Programs, Gymnasium with State-of-the-Art Equipment, Health / Fitness Assessments, Personal Fitness Training, Physiotherapy and Steam and Sauna Bath. A swimming pool is an integral part of a Luxury Spa with services for volleyball, heated water and aqua-aerobics.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had been to this place two years back, we had some relatives from US with us. It is a fabulous place in itself. We enjoyed our stay at the resort the most. One thing everyone might be knowing and that is that trip to Kerala is incomplete if you don't get the typical massage from local masseurs. It was a great experience for the whole troupe.

I really dont visit spa's often. I guess it was only once that I had ever been to a spa. I usually check into medium range hotels when I am on a tour.

I have spent some time at the spa and I appreciate the effect of the spa to my body but I think that the perfect fitness club with perfect trainer is much more useful. But it is only my opinion; am I mistaken?

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom