Some good websites to take a look at.

IT.com

OzDomainer

Hey gang!

Came a cross a couple of good sites for you guys to take a look at.

Some of you may have seen them before but here they are anyway -

1. .ca vs .com? A new look at ccTLD domain names... (Has a great comparison to the pro's and con's of a .COM vs ccTLD's)

2. Bloggings of a Domain Flipper (Some great videos by Morgan on his site about the domain industry Great for new & intermediate people to domaining)

Also as a reminder that there are still good quality Indian domains out there that you can hand register, here are a few I picked up in the past few days.

Comments welcome :)

taps.in

prams.in

laptopbag.in

itconsultants.in

reverseosmosis.in

(This one works in well with my site waterpurifiers.in)
and in this case the .co.in had been registered but the .in was still available. BONUS!!

Cheers

Ed
OzDomainer.com

Thanks Ed!

The Namer.ca article is really good - I don't think I've previously seen such an extensive comparison between .com and cctlds before.

Morgan is smart and I normally read his blog. You can learn a lot about developing minisites from his blog.

Some nice registrations! I like reverseosmosis.in the best.

I'm not sure whether they say prams or strollers in India. From Google it looks like both are used about equally.

Hey Jeff,

Yes you could jest about swap the .ca in the article for .in and it would all make sense.

Yes stroller.in was taken and prams.in wasn't so see what happens.

Ed

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom