Social bookmarking and social networking

IT.com

diyakapoor

Sometimes we get very good traffic from social bookmarking and social networking sites. I want to know which is the best social bookmarking and networking site that give huge traffic.

yes, in my point of view, Both social bookmarking and social networking sites are good.
Both are gets more more traffic...

Last edited by a moderator:
i would also add technorati.com. i think social bookmaring can get you more traffic especially if you have a good network and reputation. with social networking sites, although good, you may risk people labellling you as spam when you frequently advertise.

Both social bookmarking and social networking are good for increase traffic on your site.
easylinks.in
socialbookmarks.co.in
www.byme.in
These are some social bookmarking sites.

Social networking sites like facebook,twitter,linkin.So you can try with both of them to increase traffic on site.Social networking and social bookmarking both are good for promote a website online.

any social site is good for traffic but you should have good amount of follower only then they will be helpful in good traffic

Both Social Networking and Social book marking is useful for getting traffic.Social networking sites got a huge network.So, easily you can get traffic.But I dont know what value it got.Social book marking is one of the off page optimization method.So, I will prefer this.

I think they both are important but I would choose social bookmarking over social networking as it also provides link juice for the URL submitted. In case of social networking things depends upon 'how you develop your network and are they really interesting in the stuff you are going to provide there?'

Right now I am using social networking sites but I might try having a social bookmarking account because of your feedback's here.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom