Six-Figure Sales Drought Reaches 3 Weeks But Market's Mid-Range Continues to Bustle

IT.com

DNJournal.com

Country flag
The new weekly domain sales Report is out at DNJournal.com. I was away covering the T.R.A.F.F.I.C. Las Vegas conference last week so we did some catching up this week. The new double-length column, including charts expanded from their usual 20 positions to 40 each, will bring you completely up to date on all sales reported since my last sales report two weeks ago. It has now been three weeks since we last saw a 6-figure sale reported but the markets mid-range continues to bustle. Highlights from the past couple of weeks included one of the year’s four biggest non .com gTLD sales (a hyphenated .org domain!). That category also got a big boost from a big auction of previously unreleased top tier .info domains. The ccTLDs also continued to do well, but as usual, it was the .coms who took the most positions on our all extension leader board, including 9 of the top 10 spots. You can get all of the details here: Six-Figure Sales Drought Reaches 3 Weeks But Market's Mid-Range Continues to Bustle

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom