sing, don't act!

IT.com

Mei

Most people never really find their talent. Some singers are trying to engage in acting although they really can not act. i think that it is very awkward and that they should just stick to their singing career. what so you think?

Scientists stress that every day grave diggers bury bodies of unknown mathematicians, physicists, singers and other talented people. Sorry, but it is the simple truth! Many people have not the chance to be realized in the life.

There are so many singers who tried their luck in acting too but they were shown the exit door. I agree that such people should concentrate on the careers they are master of. Otherwise they tend to loose their real talent.

Every man/ woman must find his place or his niche in the life. Fantasies about themselves are not useful sometimes. All of us must be realists.

I do agree the only thing that I hate is Actors/Actresses trying to pursue their career on the world of politics.:mad:

I do agree the only thing that I hate is Actors/Actresses trying to pursue their career on the world of politics.:mad:
I consider that political activity is really strange enterprise based on the talent of making promises and doing nothing to fulfil them. I am sure that all politicians are great actors.

i am also not in favor of that. i hate to see actors being a part of the politics. in our country, actors are voted because of their popularity but then i don't think it is really right. we should choose wisely for the sake of our country.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom